- Advice about the type of company structure you should choose
- Registering your company with Companies House (we offer same day incorporation)
Dealing with ongoing compliance with Companies House requirements
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies
- Provision of Company Secretary services including:
- Compliance with statutory company procedures
- Dealing with filing requirements about the appointment and resignation of Directors and the Company Secretary
- Handling of all incoming mail
- Maintaining the statutory registers including the preparation and lodging of annual returns
- Preparation of notices and agendas for company meetings
- Preparation of documentation for the allotment of shares, transfer of shares and alterations to share capital
- Provision of registered office services
- Filing of dormant company accounts
Once you have set up your company, you will need to think about how you will handle standard business accountancy issues (preparation of annual accounts, dealing with corporation tax, etc.) and management accounting (book-keeping, etc.). You may also need to consider how you will deal with VAT, and if you will be employing staff you will need to pay them and possibly enrol them in a workplace pension scheme.
If you would like to arrange a no-obligation initial meeting (free of charge) to discuss your particular situation, please fill in the Contact Form.