Here at TMA we take the privacy of your personal data very seriously. We operate under the following guiding principles:
- We only ask you for personal data if we really need it (normally to contact you).
- We do not share your personal data with any third parties, except where we are required to do so by law.
- We only store the personal data that we need to provide you with the services that we offer.
Note that this site and the blog that we operate are both provided through wordpress.com, which is operated by Automattic Inc.
How do we collect data about you?
When you browse the pages on our web site, or use the contact form, or request a quotation, we collect a limited amount of data about you.
What type of data do we collect?
If you contact us, either for a quotation, or with a general query, we ask you to provide a name, and an email address (and optionally for a telephone number). This data is only used to contact you so that we can provide you with the information that you require.
If you browse our web site we may collect data about the IP address you used to access the site, and information about which pages were accessed and when.
How do we use your data?
We only use your data to:
- Provide you with a response to a request for a quotation, or a more general query.
- To fulfil our obligations arising from any contracts between you and TMA.
We regularly review our policy on collecting and storing personal data.
Who can access your data?
The personal data that we collect can only be seen by employees of TMA. We will not sell the personal data that we collect, or make it available to third party companies.
Links to other web sites